Monday 22 August 2011

A Little Tinkering

As you may have noticed over the past few weeks I've been meddling with the blog a little (I know I never learn), firstly my apologies to those that have dropped by the Veils Edge only to find the bonnet up and the whole thing running less than smoothly.

Secondly I'd like to thank those that have helped me out, bringing some much needed finesse to my ham fisted efforts, preventing me from causing a meltdown of the Eastern Counties power grid and more importantly from screwing up the blog. Bish and Brian aka The Inner Geek , cheers chaps.

With their help I've now 'pimped' the Edge out with not only the 40k quotes gadget but also, following on from my last post about music and it's place in the hobby; I've installed a music feed gadget that 'should' list what tunes I'm currently listening to whilst working in the Forge.

On the subject of working in the Forge, I think it's high time I rolled the Veils Edge back out of the Magrathean workshop and got on with some painting and modeling.

Picture featured 'Mek Town' by Paul Bonner copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2011

2 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

That picture brought back memories, good work and keep it coming.

Bix said...

Cheers Angry, yeah Bonner's work is excellent, he captured what I believe to be the essence of Orkiness and he's one of my all time favourite artists.

Hope you're well on the road to recovery mate.

Post a Comment