Sunday 3 April 2011

Postcards from the Edge

Well what a busy month March turned out to be, mad as a March Hare if you'll excuse the English idiom. Despite the deliberate slow up toward the tail end of the month; my lack of mobility combined with a veritable flurry of rumors, reading and releases, saw me posting like a rather large amount of Jokaeros with access to a Scriptorum and it's cogitators.

That pushed my monthly post tally into the teens for the first time Woot! (Cabin fever can drive a man to get excited about the most mundane of things). Hopefully its not been a case of 'never mind the quality, feel the width' and judging by the still growing readership, all your welcome comments and support; my hammering away at the keyboard has resulted in me hitting at least some of the right notes.

So what's in store for April? On the practical side I'll proudly be unveiling my completed gaming boards, I have also been working with transfers/decals (yes finally) and will post up how I got on; pushing the boat out I may even have some finished miniatures to present.

I took a trip up to the Forge World open day today and despite spending most of my time queuing Grrrr... *engage rant emergency blast doors*...phew, I will have a report for you and probably a big stick for Forge World's events planning team.

Also my good friend and member of the Gents gaming group, Tommo will be entering his first tournament at the Throne of Skulls and has taken time out from his preparations to share his thoughts on the upcoming challenge; he'll be featuring as a guest writer on the blog and I'll hopefully be there at the event to support and record his endeavours.

Finally don't mention the campaign! I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it. Lalinta Prime came to a rather muddled conclusion, owed mostly to some poor book keeping on my part; I'll do my best to knock the dust off, unravel it all and present the remaining events and final outcome for all participants and those who invested time in following it.

Now if you'd just like to form an orderly queue...Thanks, that is all.

2 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Keep it up my friend, lets hope April is a good month, will be here commenting and reading as much as I can.

Bix said...

Cheers Angry, I don't know how you find the time to cover the amount of blogs you do; but I appreciate every trip you make out to The Veil's Edge :)

Post a Comment